Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

Huge Thanks to My Parents

Dear Parents

Thank you for paying for my netbook.

The netbook is going to help me learn new things. I was excited when I got my netbook. I was getting tired of writing in books. Now I have a netbook I don’t have to write again, I can just type.

I am extremely happy to have my own netbook. I am more interested in division, addition, subtraction and multiplication because it has harder online activities. My writing is almost getting better and also my spelling. 



You are the best parents ever.

Your son

Chase

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well done Chase nice work. Is the netbook helping you in division.

Unknown said...

Hi Chase it looks like you don't want your net book in the photo on your blog :-). It was fun on that day?

Unknown said...

Hello Chase I really like your thank you letter. Did you say thank you to your parents. Tell me when you see me.

Unknown said...

Chase if you like your net book so much try to write a better letter to him, he might really let us take our net book home. Isn't that awesome if we took our net books home.

Post a Comment