Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

I want to be a Millionaire

Walt: write in paragraphs.

If I was a millionaire, I would straight away send $5,000 to my parents. I would pay the electricity power up to enfinit power so I don’t have to pay the power. I would also pay every bill. I would go on holidays. I would buy all the games from XBOX 360 and Playstation. I would also help my family. I will buy a flash car such as a bugatti which is my favourite car. I would live in a mansion with butlers and servants. I will also buy lotto tickets again and again so I will win money up to a billion dollars again and again. I would eat and eat and never stop. I would have my own pool, a Hydro slide, a sports field and as many computers and laptops. I do care about my family so I would send money to them. I would own all companies and businesses. My mansion will be like the white house. That I will live in Australia to live with my brothers. They can live with me too. I would have my own massive boat so every time I want to go fishing I will take my massive boat.

That is what I want if I was a millionaire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment