Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

My Reflections for Term 1


Reading

In reading my overall was a 2P which was disappointing for me because it wasn’t above the national standard. I did not achieved much. I had no gaps in reading. I need to achieved lots of things.  I got a 2A in ideas and deep thinking. The rest I got a 2P except for one. The thing I need to achieve is make links between different parts of the text. I need to listen what my teacher is talking about so that I can be at the national standard.

Maths
I was below the national standard and I wasn’t impress of myself. For my overall  result I got a 3P. My gaps was to use equations to represent practical situations. I need to learn to sketch and interpret graphs which represent everyday situations.
For geometry and statistics I got a 3B. I was below the national standard. I think my parents won’t be impress of my work. I need to learn to draw and explain simple scale maps. I want to get a 4B at everything so that my parents will be impress of me. If I listen then I might get a 4B. My gaps was to describe situation represented by statistical  data displays. I have achieved designs and make
pattern using translation, reflection and rotation.
For next term I hope that I get a 4B in my reading and maths.

0 comments:

Post a Comment