Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

Google lit Trips


One day I was walking around a small town called Glen Innes. When dawn was breaking I began to explore the town. As I was walking down Line road I saw a street called Eastview Rd. I began to walk on that street. There was an interesting school called Glen Innes School.I saw a very big library. I wanted to go in but it was lock. So then I walked down to the Merton Rd railway. I thought that I could walk over it but it was actually for trains. After that I walked down to the AMI netball and looked around. I saw a big mountain called Mt Wellington. Then I took a long trip to Tamaki college. I looked around it. It was a very big college. Then I went to my motel and went to sleep.


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I found your blog post to be very interesting, my story is similar to yours. When you were at the AMI, were there any netball games?

Post a Comment