Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

Pio Terei


Walt: use our research to write an essay on  an inspirational person.


Pio Terei


Pio was born in 1958. He is a actor, singer and  comedian.

Pio Terei inspired me to be a funny actor on movies that my class makes. He is very funny. I watched him on the advertisements. He is on a freeview advertisement. He was also on a programme on Maori TV called “What’s in the bag.” He was is in a movie called “Are we there yet?” He was so lucky to have a show called Pio. I wish I had a show named after my name.

He is in many shows. Pio has a family. He has three children and a wife called Debbie. He is a member of representing parents on the board of Trustees of St Peters College Auckland.  


Pio is the person that inspired me and I will always remember him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment